New Product Announced: The Steel Commander™
American Trade Mark Co., a New Jersey based firefighter accountability and scene safety product supplier, is pleased to announce the development and release of its latest incident command board design, The Steel Commander™.
The Steel Commander™ was created specifically to be used in the back of a command vehicle where space for a traditional command station may be limited. This command board also include additional improvements such as a tactical worksheet rather than the blank dry erase board that is typically used.
The need for a variety of different sizes and styles of command boards was evident in the marketplace. This specific product was created because the industry demanded a practical solution to the space constraints while working out of the back of a vehicle, but they desired a more robust organizational design rather than a blank whiteboard.
- The worksheet is used to record your Personnel Accountability Reports, Officer, Crew & Apparatus assignments.
- An area to sketch the scene including sector assignments is also included.
- The Steel Commander™ is compatible with Expo 2™ dry erase markers.
- The 18″ x 24″ size fits most cabinet set-ups, but any size can be custom ordered.
- The Steel Commander™ includes 50 custom engraved magnetic tags and a case to store them.
Any fire department who wants to replace their dry erase board with a more useful solution should consider bringing that vision to life with The Steel Commander™.
American Trade Mark Co. specializes in creating customized personnel accountability and incident command products for first responders, such as The Steel Commander™, Case Commander™, and K.I.S.S. Commander™, and many more styles, sizes and layouts. Each command board can be ordered to meet the exact specifications of any fire or EMS department.